• Performance: Powerful quad-core Arm® Cortex®-A53 CPU at 1.6GHz indicates sufficient processing power for demanding industrial applications.
• Real-time control: Cortex-M7 core and robust control network interfaces like dual CAN FD and dual Gigabit Ethernet with one TSN support make it suitable for real-time applications with strict timing requirements.
• Industrial reliability: Designed for critical environment condition and temperature change, the wide CPU temperature range -40°C to 105°C make it can be used in critical industrial environment, transportation and industry control etc.
• Rich Connectivity: A comprehensive range of connectivity options, including Gigabit Ethernet, 2.4GHz & 5GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, high-speed USB 3.0, and PCIe support. This allows for easy connection and control of various industrial peripherals.
• Complete Software Support: Includes Android 11/ Yocto-L5.10.72_2.2.0/ Ubuntu 22.04/ Windows 10 IoT Enterprise operating system and basic software for fast and direct applications.