DEBIX is essentially a single board computer, which can be widely used in artificial intelligence, machine study and industry 4.0 applications.
· Powerful Quad Core Arm ® Cortex ® -A53 CPU with a Neural Processing Unit (NPU) operating at up to 2.3 TOPS.
· Dual image signal processors (ISP) and one camera inputs for an effective advanced vision system.
· The multimedia capabilities include video encode (including h.265) and decode, 3D/2D graphic acceleration, and multiple audio and voice functionalities.
· Real-time control with Cortex-M7. Robust control networks supported by dual CAN FD and dual Gigabit Ethernet with Time Sensitive Networking (TSN).
· High industrial reliability with DRAM inline ECC.
· Designed for severe environmental conditions and industrial grade temperature requirements. The wide CPU temperature range of -40°C to 105°C makes it suitable for extreme operation environments like public transportation and industrial control etc.
· The credit card form factor board contains 40 GPIO ports. This allows DEBIX to give full processor performance while being free from application restrictions in physical space.
· Support mainstream operating systems including Android, Ubuntu and Yocto.
1.What is DEBIX and what features does it have?
2.Which manufacturing standards does DEBIX comply with?
3.Can DEBIX be used in commercial areas?
4.Is DEBIX suitable for industrial applications?
5.Does it support audio or video input?
6.What is the size of DEBIX?
7.How is the performance of DEBIX?
8.Can it be used as a desktop replacement?
9.What is its operating temperature range? Does it need a heat sink?
10.What kind of display device can be used?