DEBIX is essentially a single board computer, which can be widely used in artificial intelligence, machine study and industry 4.0 applications.
· Powerful Quad Core Arm ® Cortex ® -A53 CPU with a Neural Processing Unit (NPU) operating at up to 2.3 TOPS.
· Dual image signal processors (ISP) and one camera inputs for an effective advanced vision system.
· The multimedia capabilities include video encode (including h.265) and decode, 3D/2D graphic acceleration, and multiple audio and voice functionalities.
· Real-time control with Cortex-M7. Robust control networks supported by dual CAN FD and dual Gigabit Ethernet with Time Sensitive Networking (TSN).
· High industrial reliability with DRAM inline ECC.
· Designed for severe environmental conditions and industrial grade temperature requirements. The wide CPU temperature range of -40°C to 105°C makes it suitable for extreme operation environments like public transportation and industrial control etc.
· The credit card form factor board contains 40 GPIO ports. This allows DEBIX to give full processor performance while being free from application restrictions in physical space.
· Support mainstream operating systems including Android, Ubuntu and Yocto.
1.What is DEBIX and what features does it have?
2.Which manufacturing standards does DEBIX comply with?We have conducted extensive compliance tests on the DEBIX model for China and other countries/regions such as Europe, etc.
3.Can DEBIX be used in commercial areas?Yes, DEBIX can be used in commercial areas. Please note that many software in the DEBIX OS Release Version are GPL-licensed, which has certain requirements. The most important thing is that you must provide access to the source code if needed, and it isn't a difficult thing.
4.Is DEBIX suitable for industrial applications?Yes, it is. DEBIX has been successfully used in industrial areas.
5.Does it support audio or video input?DEBIX supports MIPI CSI Video Input and a Headphone Mic Input.
6.What is the size of DEBIX?The size of DEBIX is 85.60 x 56 x 21mm (or 3.37 x 2.21 x 0.83 inches), There is a slight overlap between the SD card and the connector protruding from the edge.
7.How is the performance of DEBIX?(1) Multiple cores and high-speed memory:
4 or 2 x Cortex-A53 cores run at up to 1.8GHz;
Cortex-M7 up to 800MHz;
32bit DDR4 and LPDDR4 up to 4.0GT/s;
(2) Advanced machine learning and vision:
Neural Processing Unit (NPU): up to 2.3 TOPS;
Dual image Signal Processors (ISP): Resolution reaches 12MP and the max. input rate is 375M pixels/s;
Camera Interfaces: 2 x MIPI CSI;
(3) Advanced multimedia and display:
Video decoding: 1080p60, h.265/4, VP9, VP8;
Video coding: 1080p60, h.265/4;
GPU: 16 GFLOPS (high precision) OpenGL ES 3.1/3.0, Vulkan, Open CL 1.2FP, OpenVG 1.1;
Audio: 18 x I2S TDM, DSD512, S/PDIF Tx + Rx, 8-channel PDM Mic In, eARC, ASRC;
Low-power voice accelerator: Cadence Tensilica HiFi 4 DSP @800 MHz;
Display: MIPI-DSI, HDMI 2.0a Tx, LVDS (4/8-lane) Tx;
(4) High-speed interface:
2 x Gigabit Ethernet, supports AVB, IEEE 1588, EEE and 1 x w/TSN;
2 x Dual-purpose USB 3.0/2.0, with Type-C PHY;
3rd Gen. PCIe;
3 x SDIO 3.0;
2 x CAN FD;
(5) Industrial reliability:
DDR inline ECC for LPDDR4 and DDR4;
14 FinFET technology to realize low soft error rate (SER);
(6) Operating system:
Ubuntu 20.04, Android 11, Yocto-L5.10.72_2.2.0;
(7) Packaging and temperature:
FCBGA, 15 x 15 0.5 mm interval;
Commercial grade : 0℃ to 95℃ Tj;
Industrial grade: -40℃ to 105℃ Tj;
8.Can it be used as a desktop replacement?DEBIX, with a faster kernel, additional memory and greatly improved I/O, is a very good desktop replacement.
9.What is its operating temperature range? Does it need a heat sink?DEBIX uses industrial grade CPU and the CPU operating temperature range is -40°C~105°C. The CPU temperature will increase as the CPU usage increases, and you may find it beneficial to use a heat sink. If you just like its appearance, putting an appropriately sized radiator on it will not damage DEBIX.
10.What kind of display device can be used?You can use display device with HDMI, LVDS interface or MIPI DSI port.